Phoenix Learning & Care
CMS & document storage system to allow parents and staff easily access policy docs, training forums, a directors blog and more
- link: www.phoenixlearningcare.co.uk
- Branding, copy: Freshbread
- IA, design, HTML, software, hosting & support: coldpie
Phoenix Learning & Care are an organisation providing residential homes, registered schools and colleges for a wide variety of young people across Devon. They approached coldpie to design and build their new website to bring in their new branding and provide information for new visitors as well as an area for staff and current parents to view documents and progress.
The site features:
- Full content and document management system
- Ability for admins to easily add/edit care home and college details including facility information and photos
- Secure area for parents to view inspection reports and statments of purpose
- Secure intranet area for staff to include Policy & Procedure, HR, memos, training documents and a directors blog for easy two-way communication between management and staff
- Latest news and FAQs
Back office features:
As well as the ability to easily manage content and documents, staff also have full control of both the parents’ “Your space” area and the staffs’ “Work Space” area. Directors are also able to add/edit blog entries and moderate and disable comments where neccessary.